- Take Action: Protect Penguin Habitat in East Antarctica and the Weddell Sea
- Take Action: Historic Opportunity to Protect Menhaden
- Donate today to help secure and establish a shark protection sanctuary in the Caribbean
- Call on Coca-Cola to reduce the amount of single-use plastic you produce, to stop polluting our oceans
- Take action to Stop Plastic Pollution
- Pledge to go #foamfree at 5 Gyres’ #topless4Oceans campaign to avoid polystyrene products
- Share this video and take the pledge to stop using plastic straws, and post a photo of yourself going straw-less on #stopsucking.
- Join a global movement to keep beaches, waterways and the ocean trash free
- Check out the 10 ways to reduce your plastic use and Take the #OneLess pledge.
- Get your hands on Ocean Unite's special edition t-shirts and tote bags, signed by Richard Branson
- Get to know your seafood- Discover which commonly mislabeled seafood to look out for and download a sustainable seafood guide for your country
- Save the Great Barrier Reef from industrial development
- Save the Amazon reef
- Urge world leaders to agree a plan to protect half our planet
- Stop Nautilus deep-sea mining in Papua New Guinea
- Tell Fed Ex to join other industry leaders such as UPS and DHL in agreeing to stop shipping shark fins, #Fedextinction
- Step forward and call for a phase-out of polluting heavy fuel oil (HFO) from Arctic shipping.
- Become a Seafood Watch Partner, or equivalent, in your region.
Calling all companies- "The Ocean is Everybody’s Business”
Do your part by taking action to ensure that businesses can play a huge role in driving positive change for the Ocean.
- Sign up to the navigator newsletter your essential Ocean monthly update